Table of Contents
- 1 In this week’s MasterMindSet newsletter we cover:
- 2 Work Life Integration – Join us on LinkedIn on Thu, Nov 25, 2021, 1:30 PM UK time
- 3 Rising Through Resilience: Kim-Adele Platts Of MasterMindSet On The Five Things You Can Do To Become More Resilient During Turbulent Times
- 4 Self Leadership 101 – Be Responsible – Be Motivated…Take Control
- 5 Black Friday 70% Off GROW Training
- Work life integration – linkedin live video this Thursday
- Rising Through Resilience
- Self Leadership 101 – Be Responsible – Be Motivated…Take Control
- Black Friday 70% Off GROW Training *Only Valid This Week
Work Life Integration – Join us on LinkedIn on Thu, Nov 25, 2021, 1:30 PM UK time
We will be covering:
- How to ensure maximum productivity
- Tips for creating a work-life integration
- Creating the life that you want in three easy steps
You can register for that here: https://www.linkedin.com/video/event/urn:li:ugcPost:6868552876885602305/
Rising Through Resilience: Kim-Adele Platts Of MasterMindSet On The Five Things You Can Do To Become More Resilient During Turbulent Times
Acknowledge what is happening and how it’s making you feel. — Spend time thinking about the situation and try and view it from every angle. Understand the parts you either can’t change or can’t control. — Which bits are out of your control. Getting angry, anxious or frustrated will only serve to upset you. It won’t make a material change to anything apart from your anxiety.
Self leadership is the idea that you are responsible for your own life, and need to take control of it. In this article, we will explore what self-leadership means, as well as the benefits of being a leader in one’s life.
Featuring this week’s podcast interview where Nat Schooler, Kim-Adele and Bryan Kramer Discuss.
Once you can control your emotions and separate them from facts then you begin to be able to have the ultimate control over your life, and how you react to things that happen to you and your circumstances in life. Then you get to pay it forward.
Emotional intelligence is just that! It is emotional intelligence that controls how we react to the situations we find ourselves in.
“Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.”
― Viktor E. Frankl, Man’s Search for Meaning
Black Friday 70% Off GROW Training
Imagine another year working hard but not achieving what you hoped to. How would it feel to know you were starting with an actionable plan that sets you up for success!
Working on your goals all by yourself is hard. That’s why GROW Training is here to help! We’ll break down what you want out of life from deciding whether or not you’re ready for that promotion, making a budget or financial plan, managing debt, getting into shape with fitness routines – there are plenty of ways that GROW training can step in and get you unstuck.
How to achieve your goals faster, delivering more impactful, effective and actionable plans.
Create an environment where you are safe to take risks by encouraging engagement, creativity and innovation.
Unlock more than three decades of proven questions, tips and advice to empower you to achieve success.
Workbooks, Cheatsheets and Checklists to get you on track and help you stay there.